. GOOD MORNING, WORLD! .

I set my alarm for 7am today.
I kept snoozing it till 7.45am.
Mom came in and woke me up.

Went downstairs, and mom told me to feed the dogs.
WHAT? yeah. I had the same expression.
"Michelle" and "dog" does not move in the same frequency.
Whether it's feeding, bathing, picking after, or whatnot.
OKok. Maybe when it's a puppy, i'll watch you for like.. 2 weeks. THATS IT.

But well, yeah. Dad was supposed to do it. I mean, he usually does it. But he's kinda outstation for the weekend. So looks like its either mom, Rachel, Beatrice or me.

My mom said "among us all, you're the closest to the dogs! So you feed" Oh yes. The rest of them literally run and yelp when they see 'em dogs.

So i actually made an effort to try calling my dad to ask him how much to feed who. I mean. I have FOUR DOGS okay! It's no joke! And, if my guess is right, my dad's gonna come back with one more puppy this weekend. ALL HAIL 'EM DOGGIES. Yes. I'm gonna be a mother to five. BUT, my champion, daddy, didn't pick up. Bet he was fast asleep. It was insanely early for a Saturday. 8.15am.

FIVE dogs
!?!? LMAO!

okay, so i went to feed them. I swear, i've never seen them that excited okay! They just made way for me to do everything. Put the dog food into their bowls, wash them abit. Give them a fresh loop of water, blablabla. Oh well, i think i might just grow to like them. And since my daddy ain't here this weekend, APPARENTLY, i'm supposed to 894 in place of my daddy. 894? you say. Yes. read it cantonese style. "PAT GAO SI"

Okay. We then left for church for the kids camp where we were supposed to have icebreakers and PnW.

I was actually pretty excited / nervous / scared about this morning.

I was supposed to lead PnW! My kawan who's been there for about 99.9% of all my singing sessions, whether to back me up or sing with me, for once, or maybe twice, WASN'T THERE! Oh yes, i'm referring to this donkey, Laura.

It always seems a whole lot easier to make a fool of yourself when you have someone else!

Oh and last night, this Joshua (you monkey!) told me that i was supposed to be the director for this play (i've been a shota). Walao, one practice yesterday then today do right! I could barely remember my lines this morning! Let alone, I kinda forgot that we had to do that today!

Until Rachel said "Eh. Nigel not here yet. No drummer. We do I've been a shota first". And i was like "@!&*()(*&^%$# i... i... i forgot there was that! okok"

So okay. The kids laughed their cracks off when we did the I've been a shota. I mean. Its a good sign! It was supposed to be an icebreakeR! So yay!

Then, my CHAMPION, Nigel, was absolutely ferociously late! We actually had to start PnW without him? and I, I of all people, I had to DRUM! Yes. In times of desperation, call upon the Lai. So yeah. There i was, creasing my forehead, adding a few wrinkles here and there. I mean. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I ACTUALLY DRUMMED? Oh yes i know! NEVER? okay. very long ago lah! ish. haha.

After a while, Nigel came in *oh i see the light flash before my eyes* and i got up to let him take over. And of course it sounded a whole lot better. I mean. It's NIGEL! haha.

I came home, and i had to hang the bed cover, comforter and the works up. oh believe me, it takes skills, biceps and triceps! sobs. It is NOTHING like hanging clothes normally. WAHLAo. haha. Fortunately, i had good company while i was trying to get 'em sheets hanged. =) my oh so faithful, #1 fan, woody woody.


i know he's such a good poser. just like ME!
whee~




these three, on the other hand, will NEVER sit still for me to take a picture. BAH!
(L-R) Melody, Buddy, Sammy

Last night, darling, you told me you hated me,
This morning, darling, you told me you were sorry.

Jenny, what's the problem?
You leave me hanging on the line.
Every time you change your mind.

0 comments: